MPSC Recruitment 2017, Apply for 181 Sales Tax Inspector Preliminary Examination 2016, MPSC Sales Tax Inspector online form,
MPSC Recruitment 2016-17
An online application form has invited by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission against MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016. The official recruitment notification has release to 181 Vacancies of the Sales Former Inspector. Applicant those have graduation degree from a recognized university and institute can submit MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Application form before last date of it. The process to submission online application form start on 03 Nov 2016 and last date to apply on 23 Nov 2016. Applicant need to submit application form online mode because there are no other mode to apply form. For the more information of the MPSC Sales Former Inspector Vacancy 2017 Notification, Application Form, Exam Date, Exam Syllabus and other keep in touch with this page and get information.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2017
The MPSC formally known as Maharashtra Public Service Commission was established by the government of Maharashtra State. It known to conducts various recruitment and entrance examination to various government departments. Few days back it published a notification regarding to MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Vacancy 2016. All interested applicant apply their application form after checking education qualification, age limit, selection process, important dates, application fee and other with help of below mention article. After getting application form the recruitment department will go conduct written examination and applicant will select on the bases of prelims and main examination score card. Share official portal of this recruitment cell to Maharashtra Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Bharti 2016 Details @mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Name of Authority: – Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of Post: – Sales Tax Inspector / Sales Former Inspector
- No of Opportunity: – 181 Posts
- Job Category: – Govt job
- Job Location: – Maharashtra State
- Mode to Apply Application Form: – Online
- Starting Date to Apply Form: – 03 Nov 2016
- Last date to Applying Form: – 23 Nov 2016
- Official Portal: – www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Maharashtra Sales Tax Inspector Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicant should have graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university and institute to apply application form against this recruitment.
Complete Your MBA in Just 29000/
- Applicant Lower Age Limitation: – 18 Year as on 01 Feb 2017
- Applicant Upper Age Limitation: – 38 Year as on 01 Feb 2017
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||Railway Jobs|
After getting online application form the recruitment board will go to conduct prelims examination to select eligible candidates to mains examination. Then selection will made bases on merit list.
How to Apply Maharashtra Sales Tax Inspector Online Form
- You have needed to click at below mention Apply online Link.
- Choose notification of the Sales Former Inspector Recruitment.
- Start to fill blank application form with all correct information.
- Scan photo and signature at required space.
- Pay online application fee before last date of it.
- Submit application form and take a print out of it to future uses of it.
- Release Official notification Date: – 03 Nov 2016
- Starting Date to Apply Application Form: – 03 Nov 2016
- Last Date to Applying Application Form: – 23 Nov 2016
- Last date to Payment Application Fee: – 24 Nov 2016
Official Important Links
Apply Online Form
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Job 2016-17 Notification
As per notification the Maharashtra Public Service Commission has release an employment notification against Maharashtra Sales Former Inspector Job 2016. The notification has release to 181 vacant post and application form start on 03 Nov 2016. All interested applicant apply application form and appear in Prelims examination to get eligibility for mains examination. You have required to preparation of written examination form it download exam syllabus, previous question paper, model test paper and other study material through online mode. Share this post at various social accounts to alert for this examination.
Complete Your MBA in Just 29000/
Share this post on:
Twitter Facebook Google+ Whatsapp Buffer