Indian Navy SSR Exam syllabus 2015, download Navy SSR Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Indian Navy Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits Exam Syllabus & Examination Pattern 2015
Indian Navy is going to organize exam for Post of Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) 2/2015 Batch. Candidates those applied for Indian Navy sailor (SSR) Recruitment 2015. They are searching for Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2015. Indian Navy Recruitment Board has defined syllabus and Exam Pattern for Indian Navy SSR Exam through which you can prepare better for the exam. Indian Navy recruitment board provides the preparation materials; exam pattern & syllabus, sample Paper and pervious year solved paper.
Also Read: SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam Syllabus & Pattern (10+2)
Students have one major question in your mind of how to prepare for exam and what type questions will ask in exam form which syllabus. So here we provide latest Navy Sailor SSR exam pattern and syllabus 2015 below. Candidates also can download the syllabus & Exam Pattern from official site.
>>UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2015 Application Form
SSR Exam Pattern: The Examination Pattern for the SSR written Exam 2015 is as Follows:-
- The question paper will be in Hindi & English both and of objective type.
- The question paper will consist four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Time duration for the Exam will be one hour (60 minutes).
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Indian Navy SSR Written Exam Syllabus:
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc.), Use of pronouns.
General Awareness Section
- Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
- National: Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
For more Information please visit official site – nausena-bharti.nic.in