Delhi TET 2018 Application Form, Notification, Exam Date, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result – Hello guys or Dear Friends its good news all the candidates are informed , the Government of Delhi/Department of School Education, Delhi or Concerned Examination Board will go to conduct the Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test (DTET) 2018 is also Known as Delhi TET for the Teaching Posts. Delhi TET is for the whom candidates to become teacher in primary Class I to V and Upper Primary VI to VII School in of Delhi. The Delhi TET is Compulsory Examination for the B.Ed. Qualified candidates to consider for teacher jobs in school run by the government and private management. The entire interested candidate can apply online application form before the last date for Delhi TET Application Form 2018 for the Teacher posts. If you get any more information about DTET 2018, you may visit official web site If you get further more details like as Education qualification, age limit , Selection Process, How to apply etc. you stay connected with us……..
Delhi TET 2018
The DTET Exam is now a kind of Compulsory Exam in Delhi, if you want to become a teacher for class I to V lower Primary Teacher Class VI to VIII Upper Primary Teacher Class IX to X Secondary School Teacher, even in KVS School then you have appear in Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test (DTET) exam all Rules/guideline like eligibility. The Government of Delhi recruits the various post every year for the Teacher post.
Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 (DTET)
- Name of the Department : Department of School Education, Delhi
- Name of the Exam Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test 2018
- Age limit: 18 to 35
- Qualification: Graduation/B.Ed
- Last of Application Form: March/April 2018
- Admit Card Issue Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: April/May 2018
- Application Mode: Online Mode
- Job Location : Delhi
- Official web site: delhiboard.org
Delhi TET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going from applying the TET Entrance Exam Application form before checking given below terms and after applying the form and submit details.
Delhi TET Education Qualification
- For the Primary Level Paper I: Senior Secondary with at least 50% Marks and passed or appearing in 2 years diploma in Elementary Education (B.Ed.).
- For The Upper Primary Level Paper II: Graduation with at least 50% Marks as passed or appearing in 2 years Bachelor in Education (Bed) for the Special subjects.
- Minimum Age limit Should be : 18 years
- Maximum Age limit Should be : 35 years
- The Selection process will be based on the Written Examination Performance or Interview
Delhi TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
All Question will be multiple Choice Questions, each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly here to the structure and content of the DTET specify below.
|I||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|II||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60||60|
Delhi TET Admit Card 2018
The Candidates can download the admit card from the official website 15 days prior to the examination. Click on the examination link and there the link of the Admit Card will be made available. Download the admit card and take a printout of the same. Carry it to the Examination Hall.
DTET Answer Key
Delhi TET Answer Key 2018 is necessary for all candidates who have given the Delhi TET Exam. Teacher wants to check his Delhi TET examination hall performance and Delhi TET Exam Answer Key is the last solution to become satisfied. Teachers don’t worry about Delhi Teacher Eligibility Test Answer Key it will be available very soon online.
Delhi TET Result 2018
After over the exam Candidates Keep touch the page and check their Delhi TET Results by using Roll number and the result will be soon as possible after finish the exam 1 month expected on its main web portal.
|Online Application Started from||Notified Soon|
|Closing Date to apply online||Notified Soon|
|Last date to pay application fee||Notified Soon|
|Delhi TET Exam 2018 Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card issuing Date||Notified Soon|
How to Apply Online Delhi TET Application Form
- We visit official web site
- Then find the link apply online click it
- And Click the Registration from
- Now fill the application form carefully without any mistake
- Then uploaded the Photo or signature
- Now make a payment through the Debit Card or Credit Card
- Click the Press button or ok
- Now you application form successfully fill
- Now print the hard copy for future use
>> > > > > > > Click here to Apply Delhi TET Application Form