Current Affairs 27th June 2017-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 27th June 2017
27th June 2017 Current affairs, Latest GK Questions are available here. Aspirants who are prepared for competition exams can read the Daily Current Affairs and Latest News Updates and General Awareness Questions. We will provided the Today Current Affairs and Important GK Questions on this page. Candidates who preparing for the competitive examination must have knowledge about the current affairs and practice the Today Current affairs GK Question Quiz. Candidates must to know about the current happenings of National and International News updates. . We are provided Daily GK questions for the candidates who are going to attend for Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, etc. Aspirants can check 27th June 2017 Current Affairs News here.
Current Affairs 27th June 2017
- Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar inaugurates 3 day MODI Fest in Panaji. Goa chief minister Manohar Parrikar inaugurated the three-day MODI (Making of Developed India Festival) Fest at Kala Academy in Panaji.
- Srinivas Gokulnath becomes First Indian to Solo finish Race across America. Nashik’s army doctor Srinivas Gokulnath and Nagpur’s doctor Amit Samarth created history by becoming the first Indians to complete the 4,900-km Race Across America (RAAM) in the solo 18-59 age category.
- Delhi govt makes Aadhaar mandatory for granting subsidy on e-rickshaws. The Delhi government has made Aadhaar card mandatory for those seeking subsidy on e-rickshaws registered in the city.
- Indian Army rethinking on Sahayak system may induct civilians in peace stations. The Army is now actively considering recruiting civilian staff in peace stations to do away with the colonial-era Sahayak system, in the wake of rising cases of jawans coming out openly against it.
- Survey for world’s highest rail track to commence in Leh. The Railways will kick off the final location survey of the 498 km long Bilaspur-Manali-Leh line at Leh in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Aadhaar not valid for travel to Nepal, Bhutan, says Home Ministry. Aadhaar is not a valid identification document for Indians travelling to Nepal and Bhutan, the Union Home Ministry has said.
- Rajdhani and Shatabdi to get luxury services. The Indian Railway decides to make a complete makeover to the Shatabdi and Rajdhani trains. This will strat from October 2017 under a three-month programme named Project Swarn (Gold).
- Yashaswini Singh Deswal to win gold at the women’s 10m air pistol event at the ISSF Junior World Championship Rifle/Pistol. The 20-year old Chandigarh girl, Yashaswini Singh Deswal won the title for Women’s 10m Air Pistol at the Junior World Champion in Suhl, Germany.
Share this post on:
Twitter Facebook Google+ Whatsapp Buffer