Current Affairs 23rd February 2017-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 23rd February 2017
All those youngsters ready to prepare for Govt Jobs can check the Current Affairs from this page. We gave the Latest updates regarding it. Here we are provided Daily GK questions for the candidates who are going to attend for Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, etc. Current affairs consist news, awareness, information and comprehension on all that is happening in the world. Students who wish to appear for the Entrance / Competitive exams can check the Current Affairs 23rd February 2017 here. We cover some important news in Current Affairs Today Section, which are not covered in Daily Detailed News. Everyone should have to get knowledge about current affairs happening around the world.
Complete Your MBA in Just 29000/
Current Affairs 23rd February 2017
- India win ‘Handball-on-skates’ World Championship. short by Abhishek Bansal / 10:25 pm on 22 Feb 2017,Wednesday. India won the men’s Roll Ball World Cup Championship as they beat Iran 8-7 in the final on Wednesday. India also won the tournament in the women’s category, defeating Iran 6-4 in the final. Roll Ball is a combination of roller-skating, handball, and basketball, and it was invented by an Indian sports teacher Raju Dabhade in 2003.
- Punjab bans manufacture of gutkha, pan masala. Punjab government has prohibited the manufacture, storage, sale or distribution of food products containing tobacco or nicotine like gutkha and pan masala in the state for one year.
- India aims to bring broadband connection to every village by the end of 2018. The Union government works with the target to bring the high-speed digital connectivity to every village by 2018. Also, the govt tries to share the proficiency in the area with other nations. Union Department of Telecom, under the Universal Services Obligation, is working to bring highs speed broadband to every village across the country.
- India and China to hold strategic dialogue to boost bilateral ties. Foreign Secretary S. Jaishankar has attended the first ever India-China Strategic Dialogue; This meeting was held in Beijing to reinforce bilateral ties. This meeting also tries to resolve the differences over Beijing’s reluctance to support India’s NSG bid as well as a UN ban on JeM chief Masood Azhar.
- India to host 2019 Combined World Cup for shooting. The National Rifle Association of India(NRAI) announced that India will be hosting the Combined World Cup for shooting in 2019 during the meeting held in New Delhi.
- Government notifies protocol amending tax treaty with Israel. The Revenue Department has notified the protocol amending the India-Israel tax treaty to provide for exchange of information on tax matters including bank details to check flow of black money.
- Namma Metro enters into a ‘First in India’ strategic partnership with Ola, Ola, India’s most popular mobile app for transportation, has entered into a first of its kind partnership with Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
- Abhijit Sarkar appointed Vice President of Asian Hockey Federation. The Asian Hockey Federation (AHF) on Wednesday confirmed the appointment of Abhijit Sarkar as it’s new Vice Chairman and also the Chairman of the AHF Commercial and TV Committee with immediate effect.
Complete Your MBA in Just 29000/
Share this post on:
Twitter Facebook Google+ Whatsapp Buffer