SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018, Download SBI Clerk/ Junior Associate 2018 Exam Pattern, SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2018,
SBI Clerk Syllabus 2018
Hello Dear Friends, Here is good news for all the applicants, The Syllabus of SBI Clerk 2018 has been annouced by the State Bank of India (SBI). The Authority has been declared the SBI Clerk 2018 Syllabus for Preliminary and Mains examination. We are requested all the candidates, they should check SBI Clerk Syllabus through official web portal and this same web page before Starting their Preparation. SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus provided the important topics to be covered in the online recruitment entrance exam. With the help of SBI Clerk 2018 Syllabus, applicants will get familiar with the topics covered in the SBI Clerk Test 2018. So, all the candidates download their completed exam syllabus or SBI Exam Pattern through official web portal or as given this article. Candidates if you any more details about the syllabus and pattern you may visit offical web portal sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018
All the candidates are informed that the State Bank of India Central Recruitment & promotion Department, Corporate Center Mumbai has been announced the Recruitment of 8301 vacancies of Junior Associate (Clerk). Many interested & Eligible candidate filled their Online Application form for these posts. The Process of submitting the online application form 20 January 2018 to the last date 10 February 2018, after fill the application forms all the candidates need to SBI Clerk Exam Pattern or Syllabus 2018 for exam preparation. Exam syllabus or exam pattern is very important for all the candidates who are preparation of competitive examination. So, all the candidates start their preparation according to the Syllabus for crack the examination with higher marks. so all the candidates stay and connected with us and our web page for latest update.
@sbi.co.in Clerk Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
- Name of Authority : State Bank of India (SBI)
- Job Designation : Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) / Clerk
- Total No. of Posts : 8301 Posts
- Job Category : Banking Jobs
- Job Location : Over All India
- Application Mode : Online
- Starting Date of Application Form Registration : 20th January 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form Submission : 10th February 2018
- Preliminary Exam Date : March / April 2018
- Article Category : Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Status : Available
- Official Web Site : sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI) Clerk Exam Syllabus or Exam Pattern 2018
State Bank or India is known as SBI. The SBI was established on 02nd June 1806. This Bank is an Indian multinational, Public Sector banking and Financial service company. This bank is Head office is placed on Mumbai , Maharashtra. SBI Every year release a notification to recruitment huge number of Candidates. The SBI Recently has been issues a notification for various Clerk post. Check the official SBI Junior Associate Exam Syllabus 2018.
SBI Clerk Exam – Preliminary Exam Pattern 2018
- The Online Written test will be multiple choice object type
- Preliminary exam comprises of 3 sections namely English, Quantitative aptitude, and Reasoning Ability.
- Every and each question carries one marks
- Time Duration of Test will be 1:00 hour (60 Minutes )
- Negative marks for the wrong answer will be 1/4th of each question
|Sr.no||Name of Subjects||No of Quest.||No of Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
SBI Clerk Exam – Main Exam Pattern 2018
- The written test will also be object type and online.
- It consists of 4 section English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning aptitude.
- There will be composite paper carrying 190 questions of Total 200 marks
- Time duration of test will be 2:40 hours (160 minutes)
|Name of Subject||No of Quest||Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 45 Mins|
SBI Clerk Exam Syllabus 2018
Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude / Numerical Ability
- Time & Work
- profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- HCF LCM
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
Syllabus for General /Financial Awareness
- Knowledge of current events
- Sports , history, geography, culture, Indian constitutions
- News about technology and research
- News on India and its neighboring countries
- News related to Reserve Bank of India.
- Banking Awareness.
- Financial Awareness (Union Budget/ Railway Budget).
- Economics news.
- Current Affairs – Questions can be asked from various fields such as, National, International, Awards, Sports, Defence, Summits, Appointment, Books & Authors and Obituary, etc.
Syllabus for English Language / General English
- Brief Writing
- Sentence Structure
- Series Completion
Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
- Venn Diagrams
- Number Series
- Coding and de-coding
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Statement & Conclusion type questions
- Arithmetic reasoning
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- syllogistic reasoning
- Seating Arrangements.
Syllabus for Computer Aptitude
- Basic of Computers
- Computer Organization
- Generations of computer
- Input & Output Device
- Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point
- Memory Orientation
- Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem
- Computer Abbreviations
- Modern day Technology
- Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word, MS Excel & Computer Abbreviations.
>> >> >> Click here to Download SBI Junior Associate Exam Complete Syllabus 2018<< << << <
State Bank of India Clerk Previous Papers PDF
All the Candidates are informed that State bank of India every conducted various exam for various posts. This year also be conducted various post exam in the month of May expected for 8301 posts. So all the aspirants who have been applied this they can download the SBI Junior Associate Exam Syllabus or Exam Pattern download on the official web site or our web site we are provided link to click direct download the Syllabus or Exam pattern in Pdf format. You more updated information you stay touch our web sites.