RPSC Jr. Accountant & TRA Exam paper pattern & Syllabus 2015, Download RPSC Junior Accountant New Syllabus 2015
RPSC has been uploaded Exam Pattern & Syllabus for RPSC Junior Accountant & Tehsil Revenue Accountant Examination 2015 on its official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates download New RPSC Jr Accountant/TRA Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2015. RPSC Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Junior Accountant & Tehsil Revenue Accountant Examination available for download on official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. We have provides complete Exam syllabus & Exam Pattern for RPSC Jr. Accountant & TRA Examination 2015. Check out RPSC Latest Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus download the RPSC Jr Accountant Previous year question paper new preparation tips. Download from Below Link………..
RPSC Junior Accountant & Tehsil Revenue Accountant Exam Pattern and Syllabus Download
Also Read:[ RRB Railway JE SSE Recruitment 2239 Post ]
Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to conduct written exam for Junior Accountant & Tehsil Revenue Accountant (TRA) on 2nd August, 2015 [02-08-2015]. Those candidates who have completed their registration for RPSC Jr. Accountant & Tehsil Revenue Accountant (TRA) Recruitment 2014. Those candidates who have applied for UPSC Jr. Accountant & TRA Post 2014 should be prepare according the new Exam syllabus to clear written Test of UPSC Jr Accountant 2015, so we have provided here the latest Exam Pattern and Model Paper and Examination Syllabus for UPSC Junior Accountant Exam 2015.
RPSC Jr. Accountant & TRA Exam paper pattern & Syllabus 2015 PDF download
Rajasthan Public Service Commission issued a new recruitment notification for filling up 3497 Junior Accountant and 156 Tehsil Revenue Accountant Posts through RPSC Jr. Acct. & TRA Exam 2015. A lot of Candidates have applied for these Posts, and now looking for Exam pattern & syllabus and Pervious year solved paper, model paper for Junior Accountant Exam 2015.
Exam Pattern for RPSC Junior Accountant & TRA Exam 2015
|Paper No||Subject||Maximum Marks||No. of Questions||Time|
|General Knowledge(In the context of Rajasthan)||75||25|
|Basics of Computer||75||25|
|Paper-II||Book Keeping & Accountancy||75||25||2.30 Hours|
|Rajasthan Service Rules||75||25|
|G.F. & A.R.||75||25|
Note:- ► There will also be negative marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
Exam Syllabus for RPSC Junior Accountant & TRA Exam 2015
P A P E R – I
- → संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद ।
- → सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास-विग्रह ।
- → उपसर्ग ।
- → प्रत्यय ।
- → पर्यायवाची शब्द ।
- → विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द ।
- → अनेकार्थक शब्द ।
- → शब्द – युग्म ।
- → संज्ञा शब्दों से विशेषण बनाना ।
- → शब्द – शुद्धि : अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकरण और शब्दगत अशुद्धि का कारण ।
- → वाक्य – शुद्धि : अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकरण और वाक्यगत अशुद्धि का कारण ।
- → वाच्य : कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य, और भाववाच्य प्रयोग ।
- → क्रिया : सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएँ ।
- → वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द ।
- → मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ ।
- → अंग्रेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के समानार्थक हिंदी शब्द ।
- → सरल, संयुक्त और मिश्र अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का हिंदी रूपांतरण और हिंदी वाक्यों का अंग्रेजी में रूपांतरण ।
- → कार्यालयी पत्रों से सम्बंधित ज्ञान ।
- → Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- → Voice : Active and Passive.
- → Narration : Direct and Indirect.
- → Transformation of Sentences : Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa.
- → Use of Articles and Determiners.
- → Use of Prepositions.
- → Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- → Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used.
- → Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions).
- → Synonyms.
- → Antonyms.
- → One word substitution.
- → Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- → Confusable words.
- → Comprehension of a given passage.
- → Knowledge of writing letters : Official, Demi Official, Circulars and Notices, Tenders.
Rajasthan’s History, Art, Culture, Literature, Tradition and Heritage
- → Important historical events in the history of Rajasthan, major empires, their administrative and revenue systems. Socio-cultural issues.
- → Independence movement, awareness and political integration
- → The major features of the architecture – fort and monument
- → Arts, paintings and handicrafts
- → Rajasthan important works of literature, regional dialects
- → Fairs, festivals, folk music and folk dance
- → Rajasthan’s Culture, Tradition and Heritage
- → Religious movement in Rajasthan, saint and folk deities
- → Important tourist destination
- → Rajasthan’s leading personality
Geography of Rajasthan
- → The major physical features and the geophysical department
- → Rajasthan’s Natural Resources
- → Climate, natural vegetation, forests, wild animals and biodiversity
- → Major irrigation projects
- → Mines and minerals
- → Population
- → Major industry and industrially growth prospects
Rajasthan’s Political and Administrative System
- → Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Public Commissioner, State Election Commission, State Information Commission
- → Public policy, legal rights and Citizen Charter
Economy of Rajasthan
- → Macro Economy
- → Major issues of Agriculture, industry and service sector
- → Growth, Development and Planning
- → Basic – Structure and Resources
- → Major Development Projects
- → Important current events and issues of Rajasthan state, national and international
- → Currently popular person and place
- → Sports and sports-related activities
- → Physical and chemical reactions, oxidation and reduction reactions, metals and non-metals. Hydrocarbons, Chloro-Fluoro Carbon (CFC), Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Soap and Detergent Pesticides, Reflection of light and its laws, examples of refraction, types of Lenses, Defects of vision and their corrections.
- → Electric current, Unit of electric current, Electric cell, Electric generator, Electric connection arrangement in houses. Working of house-hold electrical appliances. Uses of space science, Remote Sensing Technique and its uses. Information Technology.
- → Environment – Components (Atmosphere, Lithosphere and Hydrosphere), Ecosystem-structure. Food chain, Food-web, Nitrogen cycle. General information about – Bio-technology, Bio-patents, Stem cell, Cloning, Test Tube baby, Artificial insemination.
- → Apiculture, Seri-culture, Fishery, Poultry, Dairy industry, Cereals, Pulses, Vegetables, Fruits, Medicinal plants. Blood group, Blood transfusion, Rh factor, Pollution and human health, Pathogen and human health, Intoxicant and human health, Mal-nutrition and human health.
- → Immunity, Vaccination, Types of diseases, Hereditary diseases – Hemophilia Color blindness, Thalasemia, National Health Programme, Manures – Bio-manure, Wormy compost.Crop rotation, Plant disease control.
- → Natural numbers, rational and irrational numbers and their decimal expansions, operations on real numbers, laws of exponents for real numbers, rational numbers and their decimal expansions.
- → Ratio and proportion, percentage, Profit and loss, simple and compound interest, time and distance, time and speed, work and time.
- → Collection of data, presentation of data, graphical representation of data, measure of central tendency, mean, mode, median of ungrouped & grouped data.
Basics of Computer
- → Introduction to Computer & Windows: Input/output Devices, Memory, PORTs, Windows Explorer Menu, Managing Files & Folders, Setup & Accessories, Formatting, Creating CD/DVD.
- → Word Processing & Presentations: Menu Bars, Managing Documents & Presentations, Text Formatting, Table Manipulations, Slide Designs, Animations, Page Layout, Printing.
- → Spread Sheets: Excel Menu Bar, Entering Data, Basic Formulae & Inbuilt Functions, Cell & Text Formatting, Navigating, Charts, Page Setup, Printing, Spread Sheets for Accounting.
- → Working with Internet and e-mails: Web Browsing & Searching, Downloading & Uploading, Managing an E-mail Account, e-Banking.
P A P E R – I I
→ BOOK-KEEPING AND ACCOUNTANCY
→ INDIAN ECONOMICS
→ Rajasthan Service Rules
→ G.F. & A.R.
Download RPSC Latest Syllabus (Updated 28-01-2015) ~~~Click Here