JPSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2015-JPSC Junior Division Paper Pattern PDF, JPSC Junior Division Exam Syllabus 2015, JPSC Civil Judge Syllabus PDF download, Jharkhand PSC Munsif Syllabus 2015,
JPSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2015 Download
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission has recently announced a Latest Recruitment Notification to invite Online Application Form for the post of Civil Judge. The JPSC announced 46 vacant posts for Junior Division. The Online Application Form is starting from 20th November 2015 from 2:00 PM and last date of Online Registration is 17th December 2015 till 11:45 PM. So the eligible and applicable candidates can apply Online Application Form from 20th November 2015. Only Online Mode Application Form will be accepted. No other mode Application will accept. Now a days competition level become very high so the competitive Exams become very tough causes the candidates are too stressed and think “How to prepare for Exam”. So, here we are providing the Latest Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Preliminary Entrance Test and Main Exam.
JPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2015
If the number of applied candidates high then the High Court can conduct a Prelims Entrance Test. So the candidates can visit here to download Jharkhand PSC Pre/Main Civil Judge Exam Syllabus/Pattern 2015 online in PDF format. The Official Syllabus of Junior Division is available in the Official website. So the candidates can download the Official Notification and check the Important Topics and Subject Wise Syllabus. The viewers can download the Full Syllabus/Exam Pattern of High Court of Jharkhand Junior Division Exam 2015. You can visit the Official Web Page to know more information jpsc.gov.in.
The candidates who are stressed about the Junior Division Examination we suggested you that don’t worry regarding the Examination and start their Full Preparation according to Civil Judge Syllabus (Munsif) and Exam Pattern. You can download the Previous Paper for get Examination Level knowledge. You can get Questions Level with the help of Old Papers. Many candidates will be confused about how to Download Exam Syllabus/Exam Pattern. So here we are providing Full Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
JPSC Civil Judge/Junior Division Preliminary Entrance Test Pattern 2015
- Preliminary Entrance Test means Written Examination
- All the Questions of Prelims Exam are Objective Type (Multiple Choice)
- Maximum Marks of Preliminary Entrance Test is 100
- There will be no negative Marking
- Exam Duration is 2 Hours
Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge/Junior Division Preliminary Entrance Test Syllabus 2015
- General English
- General Knowledge (including Current Affairs)
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Law of Contract, 1872
- The Indian Panel Code, 1860
Note: – The marks obtained in preliminary examination shall not be counted for the purpose of final selection.
JPSC Civil Judge/Junior Division Main Exam Pattern 2015
- The Main Exam will be consists of Four Papers of 100 Marks
- Duration of Examination will be 3 Hours
- Appearing in Each Papers will be compulsory
JPSC Civil Judge/Junior Division Main Exam Syllabus 2015
- For Paper-1
- Procedural Law (The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 and The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973).
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- The Limitation Act, 1963
- For Paper – 2
- The Contract Act, 1872
- The Sales of Goods Act, 1930
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882
- For Paper – 3
- The Hindu Law and The Mohammedan Law
- Rent Control Law
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963
- For Paper – 4 (Language)
- Hindi & English (Essay, Precise writing, Translation & Paraphrase)
Viva Voice Test Pattern
- The Viva Voice Test will be of 100 Marks
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for General Category 25 % and For ST/SC/EBC/BC 20%
- The candidates up to three Times Category Wise will be called for Viva Voice Test on the basis of Marks obtained in the Main Examination.
- The Final selection list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of Main Examination and Viva Voice Test.