FCI Exam syllabus for Assistant & Jr. Engineer, FCI Exam Pattern of JE Assistant Grade I,II,III
Food Corporation of India is going to organize Junior Engineer (JE)/ Assistant Grade-II, Typist and Assistant Grade-III Recruitment Exam in East, West, North, South and North-East zones. Candidates those who are going to appear for this exam, should prepare as per the syllabus of FCI designed for these post. Candidates download the FCI Syllabus Exam Pattern- JE/ Assistant Grade II III/ Typist exam 2015.
This time all the candidates who have registered for FCI Recruitment 2015 are looking for FCI Exam syllabus for Assistant & Jr. Engineer. FCI has issued Exam syllabus and Examination Pattern for FCI Recruitment 2015 of JE/AE typist post. FCI also provides Pervious Year Solved paper of Junior Engineer (JE)/ Assistant Grade-II, Typist and Assistant Grade-III Exam.
Here we have Provide complete Exam syllabus and Examination pattern of FCI JE AE Recruitment Exam 2015. The Syllabus and Exam Pattern help to the candidate in exam Preparation. The competition is very high and not easy to qualify the exam. The selection is to be done through written test and Interview.
FCI will be made selection process through written test and Interview. The written Test will comprise of:
One Paper: Paper-I only for Assistant Grade-III (General), Assistant Grade-III (Depot) and Paper-III only for Typist (Hindi) post.
Two Papers: Paper I and Paper II for the Junior Engineer (JE)(Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering), Assistant Grade-III (Accounts) & Assistant Grade-III (Technical). Paper III and Paper IV for Assistant Grade II (Hindi).
Paper-I is common for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) and Assistant Grade-III (General/ Accounts/ Technical/Depot).
FCI Exam Paper-I (Time Duration-90 Minutes):
- In this paper 120 Multiple Choice questions will be asked from General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, English, Language, Computer Proficiency, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Current Events, Numberical Ability, Data Interpretation for JE, Assistant Grade (General/ Accounts/Technical/Depot).
FCI Exam Paper-II (Time Duration-90 Minutes):
- 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering for JE posts.
- 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Commerce particularly General Accounting and Finance for Assistant Grade-III (Accounts) post.
- 120 Multiple Choice Questions on Biological Science for Assistant Grade-III (Technical) post.
FCI Exam Paper-III (Time Duration-90 Minutes):
- 120 Multiple Choice Questions on General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence and Computer Knowledge for Assistant Grade-II (Hindi) and Typist (Hindi) post.
FCI Exam Paper-IV (Time Duration-90 minutes):
- Translation – 2 Passages, one each from Hindi to English and vice-versa and two essays each in Hindi & English for Assistant Grade-II (Hindi) post.
- IBPS PO 2015 Syllabus for Preliminary & Main Exam
- IC ADO Exam Syllabus & Pattern
- Indian Navy SSR Exam syllabus Download
- UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2015 Application Form
- SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2015
- Click Here for RRB JE SSE Recruitment Detail
- SSC GD Constable Exam Model Paper & Pervious Year Paper