CEED Exam Syllabus 2016 PDf Download, CEED 2016 Paper Pattern , CEED Latest Syllabus 2016, Syllabus PDF of CEED Written Exam 2016,
Download CEDD 2016 Exam Syllabus PDF
IIT Bombay is going to conduct CEED Exam 2016. Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) Exam is held for to take admission in Master of Design (M.DES) and P.HD Design Courses at IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad and some other IITs. The candidates who are interested in Fashion Designing and they are preparing for get select in any IITs. Now the candidates are searching CEED Exam Syllabus. We will provide CEED Syllabus 2016 here. So you can download CEED Syllabus directly here. The candidates also would like to download CEED Exam Pattern 2016.
CEED 2016 Exam Syllabus Download-Exam Pattern
The Online Form of CEED is closed on 14th September 2015. The Exam is scheduled on 6th December 2015. The Admit Card is available on Official website from 7th November 2015. CEED 2016 Exam will be conducted in 14th Cities. The candidates who are looking Latest IIT CEED Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2015 can download here in PDF format. The preparation tips are also available on our web portal you can follow. The CEED Exam is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay). CEED’s Objective is to assess candidate’s aptitude for designing involve Drawing Skills, Logical Reasoning, Creativity and Communication Skills etc. The Final Result of IIT CEED 2016 Exam is announced on 15th of the January 2016. CEED 2016 Examination conducted in two parts, Part A and Part B. So the candidates can download Full Syllabus of Part A and Part B.
CEED Exam 2015 qualified candidates do not any guarantee to take admission in above program. A candidate must have to apply for respective institutes to take admission and complete other processing like as tests and interviews. The institutes which will take admission verify the eligibility Criteria, the Category Certificate and other documents with CEED Score Card. The CEED 2016 Score Card is valid for only one year from the Result declaration date.
CEED 2016 Exam Pattern
- The Exam consists of two parts, Part A and Part B. The candidates have to attempt questions in both parts.
- Part A consists of Multiple Choice Questions (Objective type Questions)
- Part B consists of hand drawing and design type Questions
- Both parts will be conducted on same day
- Part A qualified candidates can be eligible for Part B
- Suppose there are N seats then 10*N candidates selected for Part B
- Part A has total 50 Questions
- All the Questions are of 2 marks
- Each Wrong Question 0.5 Negative Marking will be applicable
- Part A Maximum duration is 1 hour
- Part A will be conducted on 10:00 to 11:00 and Part B will be conducted from 11:00 to 13:00
- The candidates can Score, Only they will be final for selected candidates list like Merit List, Cutoff List
CEED 2016 Syllabus PDF
- Color Theory
- Communication Skills
- Creative Writing Skills
- Design Concept
- Drawing abilities and skills
- How to develop character
- Light and shadow
- Logical Reasoning
- Logo Designing
- Problem identification and design problem solving
- Product Designing
- Scale and proportion