SSC CHSL (10+2) Descriptive Test Result 2015 download LDC DEO Cutoff List PDF SSC Plus 2 level Exam Result & 2nd Paper Merit list at ssc ssc.nic.in/results.
Dear Applicants, staff Selection Commission has been released the SSC Result for CHSL Descriptive Test 2015 with LDC DEO Cut off List 2015 on 16th July 2015 through its official website. Appeared Candidates can download their SSC CHSL Part Second Result from official website.
You Can download the qualified candidates list for LDC and DEO Post from direct link provided below……..
SSC CHSL 2015 Descriptive Paper Result Released on 16 July
SSC recently conducted the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Examination, 2014 (Descriptive paper) on 10th May 2015 for recruitment to the post of Data Entry Operators(DEO) and Lower Division Clerks at various centers (LDC) all over country. As per official notification a total number of 36,845 candidates appeared for this examination. After the Examination Candidates are looking for Result and Merit List, finally SSC 10+2 Paper 2 Result 2015 declared on 16.07.2015 with complete LDC DEO Cut off List. Candidates who are waiting for SSC Result now they are able to check out their result and download qualified Candidates list which is available in PDF format and search their Roll number.
Also read: All Latest Government Jobs 2015-16
Based on Performance and cut off fixed in Paper-I and Paper-II (Descriptive) by the Commission, A total number of 6728 candidates qualified for provisionally for skill test for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Post and 10634 candidates for Typing Test for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Post.
As per official new a total number of 17362 Candidates qualified for skill test (LDC) and Typing test (DEO) Post. All the qualified candidates will be called for the skill Test and Typing Test which is schedule by the Commission. So we like to inform all the Appeared candidates check out their SSC 10+2 main Exam Result 2015 and preparing for upcoming rounds. The candidates download the SSC CHSL Cut off List for LDC DEO Post.
SSC 10+2 Cut off Marks & Category wise Qualified Candidates List for DEO
SSC CHSL Cut off Marks & Category wise Qualified Candidates List for LDC
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator (DEO):
- The skill test will be taken on computer
- Only such candidates who qualify in the skill test at a speed of not less than 8,000 key depressions per hour will be eligible for being recommended for appointment as per their position in the merit list.
- The duration of the said skill test will be 15 (fifteen) minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2,000 – 2200 strokes/key depressions would be given to each candidate who would enter the same in the computer.
Typing Test for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) :
- The Typing test will be taken on computer.
- Typing test will be qualifying in the nature and will be conducted only in English or in Hindi.
- English Typing @ 35 w.p.m. (Time allowed 10 minutes) (30 minutes for VH candidates)
- Hindi Typing @ 30 w.p.m. (Time allowed 10 minutes) (30 minutes for VH candidates).
- (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponds to 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour/ 9000Key Depressions Per Hour on an average of 5 Key Depressions for each word.
- RBI Junior Engineer Admit Card 2015
- IBPS PO Recruitment notification 2015
- SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2015
- Uttar Pradesh SI Constable Recruitment Vacancy 2015
- Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Recruitment Vacancy 2015
- SSC GD Constable Exam Model Paper & Pervious Year Paper