REET 2015 Application form, Apply online process of REET 2015 form, RBSE REET 2015 Online Procedure, REET 2015-16 Online Form Steps, BSER REET 2015-16,
REET 2015 Online Application form Procedure for Level 1 and 2nd Exam
The REET Online Application form 2015 date has been released by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan on the official website. Large numbers of candidates are waiting for REET 3rd Grade Teacher vacancy. Now all aspirants who want to make their carrier in Rajasthan Govt. Teacher they can check the REET Online process for filling the REET online application form for level 1 and level 2. The online Application form of REET Third Grade Teacher will be start from the 16 November 2015.
REET online Application process for primary and Middle level (Class 1 to 5 and class 6 to 8) is now available at here. The REET Exam will be conduct by BSER on 7th February 2016. Candidates can fill REET online application forms by the E-mitra/ cyber café. Before final submission of form you can do editing in the form. For more details check and download the official Notification REET that is given below.
BSER REET 2015 Online application filling Process
Candidates who are going to take a part in REET exam 2016 they a valid E-mail id and phone number before apply online. Candidates who have appeared in RTET Exam 2013 have need of Token Number. The RTET 2013 aspirants Token no will be send on their registered Email id and phone no. fresher candidates before apply take the token no from the E-mitra and follow these instruction/steps before apply online REET Application form for level I & II. The REET certificate validity is valid for 3 years after announce the result.
Rajasthan REET Vacancy Details:-
- Name of Organization-Board of secondary education Rajasthan (BSER)
- Name of Posts- Teachers Grade III (for level 1 & 2)
- Total number of Posts-15000 Posts (for BSTC and B.Ed candidates)
- Starting Date ofonline form-18November 2015
- Closing Date ofonline form – 16 December 2015
- Admit Card Download Date-23 January 2016
- Exam Date-07 February 2015
- Official website – rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
REET On-line application form filling Steps:-
- Go on official website http://education.rajasthan.gov.in/REET2015
- Click on apply online link.
- Enter token no and your correct details carefully.
- Upload photo and Signature.
- Check all details again you can also edit your application form.
- Now click on submit button.
- Take print out for further use.