UPSSSC Recruitment 2015, UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari Vacancy 2015
UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 3587 Gram Panchayat Adhikari Posts: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow has released a recruitment notification for 3587 Gram Panchayat Adhikari on Permanent basis in the Director of Panchayati Raj, Uttar Pradesh. The online application form starts from 22-06-2015 to 09-07-2015. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online through official website. Candidates must check the complete details of UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee.
#UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Important Dates:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22-06-2015
Starting Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 24-06-2015.
Last Date to Register for Exam: 09-07-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Fee: 11-07-2015.
Last Date for Submission of remaining Online Application: 13-07-2015.
#UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 3587
Name of the Post: Gram Panchayat Adhikari
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 40 year (i.e. candidates must be born between 02-07-1975 to 01-07-1997). Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
#UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Intermediate with ‘CCC’ certificate from DOEACC.
#UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Screening test & Interview.
#UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 Application Fee:
- Rs. 40/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee – For SC/ST Candidates.
- Rs. 80/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee – For Other Candidates.
Candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in before last date of application 09-07-2015.
#Steps for Applying Online:
- Candidate log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on “Apply” for Gram Panchayat Adhikari.
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit your application form.
- Note down your registration Id for Part -II
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Now process with Part-II Registration.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form for other use
More Popular Posts:
- UPSC NDA II Recruitment 2015 Application Form
- SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2015,
- SSC GD Constable Exam Model Paper & Pervious Year Paper
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2015-16