NDA Online Application Form 2015
UPSC NDA Application Form 2015 Apply Online for 375 NDA & NA Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online application forms for National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II) 2015 for 375 posts in Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA. The Eligible unmarried male candidates who want to serve in Indian Defence service may apply online from 20-06-2015 to 17-07-2015.
It is great opportunity for those candidates who are eagerly waiting for Upcoming NDA Recruitment 2015 and making your carrier in Indian Force. The online application forms for NDA Exam II are available on the organization website. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given in official notification. Candidates download the official notification from the official web portal or by using below link…….
NDA Online Application Form 2015 has been started from 20 June 2015 to 17 July, 2015.
Also Read: SSC CHSL Exam 2015 Apply Online
Download NDA & NA Examination (II) Notification Click Here
UPSC NDA & NA (II) Exam Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 375
Name of the Posts:
- National Defence Academy: 320 Posts
- Army: 208 Posts
- Navy: 42 Posts
- Air Force: 70 Posts
- Naval Academy (10+2): 55 Posts
Important Dates for UPSC NDA & NA Exam II :
- Starting of Online Registration : 20 June, 2015
- Closing of Online Registration : 17 July, 2015
- Date of Written Examination: 27 September, 2015
- Written Examination Results will be declared in: December 2015.
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should Pass their 10+2 Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
Age Limit : Candidates should born not earlier than 2nd January, 1997 and not later than 1st January, 2000 are eligible for the NDA Exam 2.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence & Personality Test and SSB Interview.
Application Fee :
Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- Examination fee who belongs to OBC, Gen candidates and there will be no Examination fees for SC/ST candidates/Son of serving/ ex-Junior Commissioned Officers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force.
How to Apply For NDA Exam II 2015
- Go to UPSC official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Now you see Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration Section.
- Click on Part I registration and fill required information correctly and submit. Please write down your application ID.
- After filling Part I you need to process with Part-II registration.
- Upload your photo and sign and make payment to complete the registration.
- Finally take a print out of your form.
- SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2015,
- SSC GD Constable Exam Model Paper & Pervious Year Paper
- Rajasthan Patwari Bharti Application From 2015
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2015-16
- Rajasthan Police SI ASI Recruitment 2015-16
- JKSSB Statistical Assistant Stenographer recruitment 2015