NPCIL Recruitment 2015 Apply Online Application Form Dates, NPCIL Vacancy Notification, NPCIL Latest Jobs 2015-16,
NPCIL Recruitment 2015 Notification Online Application form
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) invites Online Applications for the 35 posts such as Assistant Grade 1 (Human resource, Finance & Accounts, Contracts & Material Management), Nurse, and Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI), through Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates. Candidates who are waiting for latest engineering, diploma and ITI Govt. Jobs 2015-16 in Rajasthan have a good recruitment to take in current govt. vacancy 2015. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for NPCIL Online application before last date 20/11/2015.
NPCIL Vacancy 2015 Online form
Candidates who are searching the latest Government Diploma bharti 2015 now they can apply for NPCIL recruitment 2015. This is the latest NPCIL Recruitment notification 2015 for PWD candidates. Aspirants also check category wise (OBC, SC, ST) post details through the official notification. For more details about Rajasthan Atomic power Station (RAPS) candidates can check and download the official notification from the official website npcil.nic.in.
Raj NPCIL Recruitment 2015 eligibility criteria – Educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection procedure, how to apply are given below…
NPCIL Vacancy Details:-
Name of organization – NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India)
Total No of posts – 34 posts
Location – Rajasthan
Job Type – Full time
Official website – www.npcil.nic.in
NPCIL vacancy wise details:-
|S. No||Name of Post||Total post|
|01||Assistant Grade. 1 (Human resource)||04 posts|
|02||Assistant Grade. 1 (Finance & Accounts)||07 posts|
|03||Assistant Grade. 1 (Contracts & Material Management)|
|04||Nurse “A” Male||01 post|
|Nurse “A” Female||03 posts|
|05||Pathology lab technician (Scientist Assistant ‘B’||01 post|
|06||Pharmacist ‘B’||01 post|
|07||Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI) – Welder||01 post|
|Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI)-Turner||01 post|
|Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI)-electrician||01 post|
|Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ITI)-Fitter|
|08||Stipendiary Trainee Operator (10+2)||05 posts|
|09||Stipendiary Trainee (Diploma in Eng)-Electrical||01 post|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Diploma in Eng)- Mechanical||02 posts|
|Stipendiary Trainee (Diploma in Eng)-Electronics||02 post|
- For post 01 to 03:- candidates have minimum 50% marks in graduation.
- For post 04:- candidates have passed 12th and also have 3 year diploma in nursing.
- For post 05:- candidates have minimum 50% marks in B.sc and 1 year diploma in DMLT with 60%.
- For post 06:- candidates passed 10+2 and have 2year diploma in pharmacy with 3 month experience.
- For post 07:- minimum 50% marks in SSC (maths and Science) with ITI certificate.
- For post 08:- minimum 50% marks in 10+2 (Science and Maths).
- For Post 09:- candidates have minimum 60% marks in diploma.
Age limit: – candidates age consider as on 20/11/2015
- For post 01 to 03:- candidate age should between from 21 to 28 years.
- For post 04 to 05:- candidate age should between from 18 to 30 years.
- For post 06 and 09:- candidate age should be 18 to 25 years.
- For post 07 to 08:- candidate’s age should be 18 to 24 years.
Selection Procedure: – candidate selection will be based on written exam, computer typing and interview.
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment Bharti:-
- Go on official website www.npcil.nic.in
- Click on latest NPCIL recruitment 2015
- Now click on apply online link
- Fill all details correctly and click on submit button
- Take print out for further use
After fill the online application form send it to the below mailing address with all testimonial photocopies of certificates before 20/11/2015.
Deputy Manager (HRM),
Recruitment Section, Vijay bhawan
Rawatbhata Rajasthan site, NPCIL
P.O.-Anushakti, Via-Kota (Rajasthan), Pin-323303
Candidates also download the Rajasthan NPCIL Exam Syllabus 2015, Exam Pattern/ Routine, Schedule, Kota NPCIL previous year Question paper, Model paper, preparation tips, Sample paper, Admit card/call letter/hall Ticket, Result etc.