LIC Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment 2015, Apply Online for 5066 ADO Posts, LIC ADO Vacancy 2015 in india, LIC ADO Recruitment notification 2015, LIC ADO Online Application Form 2015, Life Insurance Corporation LIC Vacancy 2015,
LIC Apprentice ADO Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 5066 vacancy: Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India has Announced a notification for the recruitment of 5066 Apprentice Development Officer (ADO) vacancies, On-line Applications are invited from eligible candidates who must be Indian Citizens for selection and appointment as Apprentice Development Officers in the jurisdiction of the various Divisional Offices
All the Eligible and Interested candidates may apply online from 01-06-2015 to 30-06-2015.
LIC ADO Vacancy Details:
- Total No. of Posts: 5066
- Name of the Post: Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
LIC ADO Zone Wise Vacancy Details:
Age Limit: Candidates age should have completed 21 years and not more than 30 years as on 01-06-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or a foreign university approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Apprentice Development Officer Candidate should possess the possess the Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or a foreign university approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of on-line test followed by an Interview of candidates who qualify in the on-line test.
- Rs. 50/- For SC/ ST candidates
- Rs. 500/- For Other Candidates
How to apply:
- Applicants are first required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and
- Click on the “Careers” to open the link “ON-LINE APPLICATION
- Fill the required information.
- Click on submit button
- After submission of online application, take printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Opening date of On-Line Registration of Application – 01.06.2015
- On-line payment of Application Fees: – 01.06.2015
- Last date of On-Line Registration of Application: – 30.06.2015
- Last date of On-line payment of Application Fees – 30.06.2015
- Download of Call letter for On-Line Examination – 13.07.2015 onwards