KPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 1347 Group B Posts – kpsc.kar.nic.in, Karnataka PSC AE Vacancy 2016, KPSC JE AE Online Application form,
The Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently release recruitment advertisement for 1347 vacant posts for the Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer Posts. These are good opportunity for candidates who are looking latest Govt Job in Technical department in Karnataka. The Interested candidates who had completed B.TECH they can apply online through official site of conducting authority before last date 27th February 2016. The Platform here you can access complete details about latest KPSC JE AE Recruitment 2016 such as Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Application Form, Syllabus, Selection Procedure, Exam Date and other details you can check out on this page.
KPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2016 Notification
As pre official notification finally Karnataka PSC has release online application form date and exam date. As we all know that across the State of Karnataka millions of candidates will go for apply for this recruitment. Now you should have needed essential details of KPSC Assist Engineer Syllabus 2016, Pattern, and Model Papers for preparation of the competitive test. We inform to aspirants that the section procedure is based on the basic performance of the competitive exam and personal interview. The Candidates can also check category wise vacancy details on this page. The Candidates who want more details about the latest KPSC AE Group B Vacancy 2016 they can visit on official site of organization authority.
Karnataka PSC AE & JE Vacancy 2016 Online Application form
The Karnataka Public Service Commission had been published this advertisement under the notice no. PSC-01/RT(4)B-1/2015 to fill 1347 vacancies of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer posts in the Public Works Engineering, Water Resources & Rural Development and Panchayath Raj Department. Karnataka Public Service Commission, a staff selection commission for Government of Karnataka, India, that recruits various posts in various ministerial departments in Karnataka. The competitors can also check required details about the Karnataka PSC JE AE Vacancy 2016 Details check below.
KPSC Assist/Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||Department Name||NO of Posts|
Required Eligibility Criteria for KPSC AE & JE Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: The Interested Candidates age should have between 18 year to 40 Year age on 29/12/2016. And age relaxation may be applicable according to the govt Rule.
Education Qualification: –Educational Qualification for KPSC Group B Jobs, Applicants must have completed Degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or must hold a Diploma Certificate in Engineering from any recognized Institute or University.
The Candidates will be selected through basic performance of the competitive Test and Personal Interview.
- Written Test
Important Dates for Karnataka Panchayath Raj Recruitment 2016
- Starting date for filling online application form: 29/01/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 27/02/2016 up to 11.45 PM
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Admit Card Release Date: within 15th before exam Date
- Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of Organization Body: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
- Application Portal: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Name of Posts: Assistant/Junior Engineer
- Name of Exam: KPSC Group B Posts exam
- Number of Posts: 1347 Vacancies
- Written Exam Date: Update Soon
- Mode of Application: Apply Online
- Pay Scale: RS 6,000/- to RS 11,200/- per month.
Steps to Apply Online for KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016
- The Job seekers start to visit on official site of conducting authority
- Now Home Page will open on Screen
- Now Search and Select link of KPSC AE Civil, Mechanical Vacancy 2016
- Now Click on Link of Notification/Vigyapti and open it
- Read official notification carefully
- If you are eligible then you can go on the link of Apply Online
- Fill Required Mandatory Details and submit it
- Pay Application Fee through online Banking Services and through E-Challan
- Attach Scanned Photograph and signature and submit form online
- Take a print out of fill application form receipt for further uses
The competitors who are going to apply for the latest KPSC Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer posts in the Public Works Engineering, Water Resources & Rural Development and Panchayath Raj department Recruitment 2016 they have also need complete Syllabus 2016 for reparation of the competitive test. The aspirants can access Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2016 through official site of conducting authority. Here, we are having some updates regarding the Syllabus for KPSC Jobs. The direct link for KPSC Asst Engineer Syllabus 2016 PDF will be updated
KPSC Junior & Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2016
As we all know that across the State of Karnataka thousands of candidates will have applied online for this recruitment. The Aspirants can access Exam Hall Ticket through official web portal of organization board. The Karnataka State Public Service Commission Board is responsible for inform about any changes in the Selection Procedure and other information. If candidates have any query regards to the latest KPSC AE Bharti 2016 they can leave a comment in Comment Box. We will sure provided good suggestion as your reference.