KARHFW 2144 Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2015-Junior Health Asst & Nurse Online Form, KARHFW Vacancy 2015-16, Notification Online form,
KARHFW Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2015-2144 Junior Assistant Vacancy
Department of Health and Family Welfare Karnataka, Bangalore has issued a notification for 2144 Paramedical Staff like Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist, Junior Health Assistant, Pharmacist, Junior Medical Laboratory Technician, Ophthalmic Assistant and more other post for male and Female. It is good news for candidates who are looking a Govt. Job in Karnataka. All Eligible and interested Candidates can Apply online Application form before last date 26/11/2015. Candidates can online Apply form 28/11/2015 to 26/11/2015. Online Application Form is available on the official web site which is www.karhfw.gov.in. Here we mentioned all details regarding KARHFW Vacancy 2015 like Eligible Criteria, Application Form, Exam Date, Application Fee, Selection Process and more other required information. So Candidates continuous visit on our web Portal.
KARHFW Vibhag Paramedical Staff Vacancy 2015 Apply Online
Karnataka Health and Family Welfare had released recruitment notification/vigyapti after long time. This is good opportunity for all aspirants who are waiting for latest Govt. job opening in KARHFW. Aspirants are read the official notification before apply online. Here we provide the direct lint of online registration for KARHFW Paramedical Staff Bharti 2015-16.
Karnataka state is one of the pioneer states in the country in providing comprehensive public health services to its people. Even before the concept of Primary Health Centers was conceived by the government of India.
Karnataka HFW Vacancy details 2015
- Junior Health Assistant (Female): 501 Posts
- Staff Nurse (B.Sc. Nursing): 179 Posts
- Pharmacist: 202 Posts
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technician: 83 Posts
- Junior Health Assistant: 525 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Diploma Nursing): 536 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 17 Posts
- Senior Laboratory Technician: 26 Posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 61 Posts
- Block Health Education Officer: 12 Posts
- Medical Record Technician: 02 Posts
KARHFW Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 35 years considering as on 26/11/2016. Age relaxation is applicable as govt. rule.
Education Qualification: Candidates must have completed B.Sc(Nursing)/Diploma/Degree with qualifying marks in relevant subjects from a recognized university/board.
- For Gerneral and OBC category: RS/ 300.
- ST/ST and handicapped candidate candidates pay RS/ 100
- Written test
- Apply Online Starting Date: 28/10/2015.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26/11/2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 28/11/2015.
- Written Exam Date: Update very soon
How to Apply online for KAR HFW Paramedical Staff vacancy 2015
- First visit on the official website which is karhfw.gov.in
- Then search the link of Apply online
- Select your category and click on it
- Fill Application form before closing date
- Pay the application fee by post office only
- Take a print of Form receipt for further uses