Bombay high Court Recruitment 2017, Bombay HC Bharti 2017, Bombay High Court 135 Personal Assistant Notification,
Bombay high Court Recruitment 2017
Hello friends, welcome to our educational portal. High Court of Bombay recently published a recruitment notification regards Bombay high Court Recruitment 2017 for 135 Personal Assistant Posts. Candidates who are waiting for the Government Jobs in Maharashtra can apply for the Bombay High Court PA Recruitment 2017. This is a good opportunity for all the aspirants who are searching for Govt Jobs. Starting Date of online Application Form is 22nd December 2016. Last date of submission online Application form is 6th January 2017. All the participants need to fill up the Bombay High Court Bharti Application form online and submit it before the last date. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the Bombay High Court Vacancy 2017 through the official website.
Bombay HC Recruitment 2017 Application
Large number of candidates going to applied for the Personal Assistant post in Bombay High Court. Candidates who had completed their Bachelor Degree from any recognized college or university with minimum pass percentage are eligible to apply for this post. Minimum Age limit is 21 years and maximum Age limit is 38 years. Mode of Application is online and applicable only before the last date. Candidates will be selected for the Personal Assistant post on the basis of Written Exam and Interview. We are provided all the latest information regards Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 here.
Bombay HC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 at bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Name of the Exam Authority:- Bombay High Court
- Name of the Exam:- Bombay high Court Recruitment 2017
- Name of the Post:- Personal Assistant
- Total Number of Post:- 135 posts
- Job Location: Bombay, Nagpur & Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
- Category:- Recruitment
- Official Website:- bombayhighcourt.nic.in
|SBI 2313 PO Recruitment 2017 Apply Now||Bank Jobs||Police Jobs||Railway Jobs|
Vacancy wise Details:
- High Court of Judicature at Bombay – 73
- High Court Bench at Nagpur – 29
- High Court Bench at Aurangabad – 33
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2017
- Applicants must to complete their Graduation from a recognized University or College. For details of Educational Qualification please check the official notification.
- For Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Vacancy 2017 candidates should have minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 38 years. For Details check the official notification.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 plus Grade Pay Rs.5400/-.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of their written Exam marks, Personal Interview and merit list.
Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- of Application Fee.
- Starting Date of online Application Form:- 22nd December 2016
- Last date of submission online Application form:- 6th January 2017
- Date of Admit card issued:- Within 20 days before the exam date
- Date of written Exam:- Update Soon
Steps to apply for Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Vacancy online
- Firstly open the official website of Bombay High Court @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Then Open the link of Career
- Open the link of Online Application Form
- Fill the details which are required
- Check all the details carefully.
- Attached all the documents which are required
- Pay the Application Fee online / Offline
- Click on submit button
- Take a printout of it.