Bombay High Court Bharti 2018 – Apply Online 8921 Stenographer, LDC, Peon Posts
Bombay High Court Bharti 2018
Hello Dear Friends & Readers, welcome to visit our web page, here we are provided all govt. Jobs details trough this article. Bombay High Court Department has been released a BHC Recruitment 2018 notification for the various 8921 Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Peon/ Hamal and other posts. This is golden opportunity for all the candidates who hare looking the government Sector. They can apply Bombay Higher Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 application form. The Application from will be available online mode and started form 28 March 2018. Those Interested candidates want to work under the Maharashtra State they can fill the Bombay HC LDC Peon Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date 10 April 2018. Candidates want to any more about Mumbai High Court Stenographer Jobs 2018 you may visit official web site bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court Stenographer LDC Vacancy 2018
Huge number of candidates are going to applied for Bombay High Court Stenographer, LDC, Peon and other posts of application form, we are informed that all the candidates before applied application form candidates must have check and download their Bombay High Court Jobs Notification 2018, then read all notification carefully, after that all eligible candidates can apply Bombay High Court Steno Peon Bharti 2018 Application form on or before the last date 10 April 2018. Here we are provide all details related through this article such as vacancy Details, Education Qualification, age limit, Selection process, important date and how to apply are as given below mention you can use it.
@bombayhighcourt.nic.in Recruitment 2018
- Organization Name : Bombay High Court
- Post Name : Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Peon / Hamal & others
- Total No. of Vacancies : 8921 Posts
- Apply Mode : Online Mode
- Job Category : Govt Jobs
- Job Location : Maharashtra State
- Article Category : Recruitment
- Starting date of online Application Form Registration : 28th March 2018
- Closing date of online Application Form Submission : 10th April 2018
- Official web site : bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Bombay High Court Vacancy 2018 Details Post wise
|Sr.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|1.||Junior Clerk||4738 Posts|
|2.||Peon / Hamal||3170 Posts|
|3.||Stenographer (LG)||1013 Posts|
High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification Bombay High Court Jobs 2018 is as follows:
- Junior Clerk: Candidates must have passed SSLC, Stenography with 10 wpm (word per minute along with good speed in English 80 wpm in Marathi.
- Peon / Hamal : Applicants must have passed 7th Class
- Stenographer (LG): Aspirants must have passed SSLC. Must Type 40 wpm (word per minute ) in Marathi.
All the candidates for Bombay High Court Recruitment Boar Vacancy 2018 is as follows.
- For General Category Candidates age limit between 18 to 38 Years
- For Reserve Category Candidates age limit between : 18 to 43 Years old
- For Candidates Category Age Limit Between 18 to 40 Years
- Any more details about the Age relaxation candidates you may go to official web site
All the candidates are informed that examination authority conducted the Written Examination and Interview process, candidates wants to any more details about the selection process may visit offical site
Bombay High Court Jobs 2018 Important date
- Advertisement Issue Date : 27 March 2018
- Opening date of application form registration : 28 April 2018
- Closing date of Application form Submission : 10th April l2018
How to apply Mumbai High Court Recruitment 2018
- First of all candidates go to Official web site of Mumbai High Court i.e., bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Now find the Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification.
- Click on it and read all details
- Now click on apply online link
- Then fill the application form carefully without any mistake
- Upload you photo and signature.
- Now click on submit button
- You save it and take a printout of Hard copy for future use it.
Click here to get official notification
Click here to apply online