AAI Recruitment 2018, Latest AAI Jobs Notification, AAI 170 Junior Assistant Post Apply online.
Latest Employment news is looking for the 10th Pass Govt Jobs here and there can utilize the release opportunities. The Airport Authority of India, Limited has broadcast the official notification for 170 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Recruitment 2017-18. If you are willing to make a career no need for wastage valuable time and apply from 06.12.2017 to 31.12.2017. Interested candidates can be applying for Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2017-18 via online mode.
The Online Application forms for AAI Jobs available only at official website that www.aai.aero. Applicants are going to registration form before meet to check the AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Notification details after eligible for apply before last date. The selection will be done for mention below following stages. If you are more regarding information can be move scroll down and check the eligible terms with appropriate notification or application form links etc.
AAI Recruitment 2018 Notification
The Airports Authority of India or AAI under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading and managing the civil aviation infrastructure in India. Airports Authority of India invited applicants from the eligible contestants who are domicile of Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh & Goa & for the post of 170 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) at various airports in the above states in Western region. Interested or eligible candidates should not be missing this opportunity because it is knocking the door that has fewer studies and now current date is Job hunters. Candidates may apply through on-line process before the due date which has explained in the later section of this article. Only those candidates are allowed to sit who will be able to meet the AAI JA Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria like as Age Limit, Qualification, Minimum Marks, selection process and other useful details mention below section.
More – Latest Govt Jobs Update
AAI Junior Assistant Jobs 2018 Detail
|Organization Name||Airport Authority of India Limited|
|Post Designation||Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Western|
|Number of Vacancies||170 Posts|
|Registration Date||06.12.2017 to 31.12.2017|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
AAI Junior Assistant Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name & Level of Post||No. of Post||Reservation||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Assistant (Fire Services)- NE-04 Level||170||UR||SC||ST||OBC|
AAI Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants have completed 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/fire with minimum 50% marks
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- For Minimum Age Limit: – 18 Years
- For Maximum Age Limit: – 30 Years
An Age Relaxation
- OBC Category Candidates :- 03 Years
- SC/ST Category Candidates :- 05 Years
- PWD Category Candidates :- 10 Years
Applicants who wish to apply for release for will have to undergo through following selection process.
- Computer Based (Online Test)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- For UR OBC Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/Female/Ex SM- No Fee
How to Apply AAI Jr. Assistant Online Application form
- Visit the official website that is www.aai.aero
- Eligible candidates can download the notification
- Read be carefully all instruction in advertisement
- If eligible click on new registration form
- Fill your ask Qualification & other related information in given blanks
- Cross check all details and submit the application & Make payments
- Take a printout copy of Application form receipt.
Click here to view AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment Advt.
Click here to Apply Online for AAI Jobs
Document to be required
- Matriculation Certificate
- Certificate of Diploma
- Intermediate Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Driving License
- Domicile Certificate
- Discharge Certificate
- Pass port Size Photograph
Important Dates for Airports Authority India Recruitment 2017-18
|Starting Date for Submission form||06.12.2017|
|Last Date for Submission form||31.12.2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application fee||31.12.2017|