DAVV CET 1st Counseling 2016, DAVV Seat Allotment Result List 2016, DAVV CET Seat Allotment List, DAVV 1st Counselling list 2016,
DAVV CET 1st Counseling List 2016
Here a notice for all those students who from the DAVV University Indore, Candidates now recently who had attempt the DAVV CET Examination held on 02nd June,2016 for the admission in various Engineering, Management and Medical Programmes. Candidates who had applied for the admission they must check the DAVV CET First Counselling 2016 and Seat Allotment Process, Schedule, Dates and Result List etc. below on this page. Candidates who clear the Common Entrance Test (CET) Examination are eligible for Counselling or Seat Allotment. The Admission of the candidates to a specific study center will be based upon DAVV CET 2016 Merit List, Reservation Guidelines and the policies of the DAVV at the time of Counselling. Further any more regarding their DAV CET 1st Counselling 2016 you may visit on its official site www.dauniv.ac.in.
DAVV CET First Seat Allotment list 2016
DAVV CET Counselling 2016 has been released by the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore for the candidates who applied for the admission in the various under Graduation & Post Graduation Courses. Candidates who applied for the admission and get the good rank in the merit list can apply for the Counselling to get the seat allotted in the college. Only those applicants will appear in the counseling who will qualify the DAVV Common Entrance Test. The First Counselling will be held on 23rd June, 2016. The Seat Allotment will be decided according to cut off/merit list in entrance examination the procedure of sear allotment will be declared through the official website. Candidates those will qualify exam they check the Procedure, Dates, Seat Allotment, Letter online through on given webpage.
DAVV CET Counselling Date
- Name of Association:- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
- Name of Exam :- DAVV Common Entrance Test
- Examination Date:- 02nd June,2016
- Date of Counselling:- 23rd June,2016
- Official site:- www.davvcet.in
Required Documents for DAVV CET Counselling
- 3 passport size photographs
- Hall Ticket of Entrance Test
- CET-2016 Result
- Original and Self attested photocopy of Mark Sheet of Qualifying examination for verification
- Original and self-attested photocopy of Proof of Age
- Transfer and Migration Certificate- Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Original and self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidates
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Original and self-attested photocopy of J.K. Migrant/ J.K Resident Certificate.
- Original and self-attested photocopy of M.P Domicile Certificate
- Affidavits for Gap in Studies
Important link — http://www.davvcet.in/
DAVV CET 1st Seat Allotment Result 2016
The merit list of all the aspirants who have appeared for the entrance test, group wise/Category-wise will be displayed on the notice board of the University/Individual Institute as well as on the University Website at www.dauniv.ac.in. In case of Tia at the same rank, Candidates who have scored higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination will be given admission. Candidates have to report at DAVV CET 2016 Counselling venue and apply for admissions. Candidates who have attempted DAVV CET 2016 can check the merit list shown on the University Board or on the official university website. Applicants will be called for the Counselling only on the basis of merit list.