Indian Army Recruitment 2017, Indian Army Jobs notification, Indian Army bharti, Indian Army Group C vacancy,
Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Welcome to our educational portal. Indian Air Force recently published a recruitment notification regards 154 Group C Civilian Vacancy. It is a golden opportunity for all the job seekers who want to join Indian Air Force. Candidates can apply for the Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 online. Starting date of online Application form is 18th March 2017. Last date of submission online Application form is 17th April 2017. Aspirants who are interested and eligible can apply for the IAF Group C Recruitment 2017 through the official Website.
IAF 154 Group C Civilian Vacancy Apply Online
- Name of the Recruitment Authority:- Indian Air Force
- Job Type:- Central Govt Jobs
- Name of the Posts:- MTS, LDC and Group C Posts
- Total Number of Posts:- 154 Posts
- Mode of Apply:- Online
- Job Location:-India
- Category:- Recruitment
- Official Website:- www.indianairforce.nic.in
Also Check – Indian Army Open Rally Bharti 2017-18
The Candidates must pass Matriculation, 12th Standard, and Graduation in respective disciplines from a recognized board or University.
For Stenographer & Junior Artist posts:-
- Minimum Age Limit:- 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit:- 27 years
For Remaining Posts:-
- Minimum Age Limit:- 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit:- 25 years
Candidates will be selected for Group C posts on the basis of Skill Test and personal Interview.
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of online Application form:- 18th March 2017
- Last date of Submission online Application form:- 17th April 2017
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Police Jobs||Post Office Jobs|
Indian Army recruitment 2017 – 196 SSC Post
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Apply 196 Short Service Commission (Tech) Posts – Good news for all the candidates, Indian Army has been recently issue a notification for Married /Unmarried Male and Unmarried Female Candidates 49th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men and 20th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course, Including Widows of defence Personnel for Non Tech (Non –UPSC Entry) in 196 Posts. Those candidates who want to make a career in the Defence Jobs. They can firstly check eligibility Criteria through given below notification. Then apply Indian Army Short Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Application Form through online mode. The Starting date of Application form registration 23rd January 2017 and the last date of form submission is 22nd March 2017. Candidates if you want to any more details about Indian Army Jobs 2017 you may visit official web site.
Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2017
- Name of Company : Indian Army
- Name Posts : Short Service Commission Officer
- No of Posts : 196 Posts
- Job Location : India
- Job Type : Govt. Jobs
- Application mode : Online Mode
- Starting Date of Application Form : 23rd January 2017
- Closing date of Application Form : 22nd February 2017
- Official Web site : joinindianarmy.nic.in
Indian Army SSC Vacancy 2017 Details Post wise
|Sr.No||Name of Posts||No of Posts|
|1.||49th Short Service Commission (Tech ) Men||175 Posts|
|2.||20th Short Service Commission (Tech ) women||20 Posts|
|3.||Widow of Defence Personnel||01 Post|
Indian Army SSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Engineering Degree from any recognized University or Colleges.
Candidate’s age limit should be between 20 to 27 years old as on 01st Oct 2017. Candidates want to clear details about age limit they can check official notification.
Selection Process will be based on written test/ Personnel interview / other mode by the Indian Army norms of decision.
Indian Army Bharti Important Date
- Opening date of Application Form : 23rd January 2017
- Final Date of Application Form Submission : 22nd February 2017
Indian Army is announcing various recruitment every year for various posts. In India huge no. of candidates wants to join Indian Army. Indian army jobs are most desirable Govt. job in India. Indian Army release every year many Indian army rally for selection of candidates for constable and other posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible for Indian army vacancies can apply for Latest Indian army jobs and Upcoming Indian army recruitment. Candidates can check Army recruitment online. Indian army is largest part of Indian Defense system. Indian army is land Based component of Indian Armed forces. Candidates can visit our website to get more information about Latest Indian army Bharti; we provide truly information about Upcoming army vacancies on our webpage. Indian Army conducts every year Army rally at a huge level for selection of solders. Applicants get more information about Latest army vacancies from the official website of Indian army www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army Havildar recruitment Details
- Name of exam Authority:- Indian Army
- Name of Post: – Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer)
- Total No. of Post: – 365
- Online Application form available from: – 08th May 2016
- Online Application form submit last:- 10th June 2016
- Salary Details:-
- Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 + GP Rs 2800+ MSP Rs 2000 + Group-X Pay Rs 1400
- Official Website:- joinindianarmy.nic.in
Candidates who want to fill up the application form for this Havildar Post can check the eligibility criteria for this post. We provide all eligibility details step by step given below:-
- Academic Qualification:- Graduate / B.Tech in any Discipline
- Age Limit:- Minimum age 20 years and Maximum age 25 years on 01st October 2016
Candidates must to clear all test for selection in Havildar post in Indian Army. We provide all the steps; you should check all deadlines given below:
- Screening Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Written Exam Test
Candidates can check Exam Pattern before the test. If you want to selection for this post, you must to follow our instructions.You can check exam pattern in table which is given below:
|S.No||Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks|
- Application form Start Date: – 08th May 2016
- Application Form Closing Date:- 10th June 2016
- Admit card:- July 2016 (Expected)
About Indian Army:-
Indian Army is the largest Part of Indian Defence system. The Indian Army is a Land- based branch of Indian Armed Forces. Indian Army Protect and provide safety in all over India. Indian Solders are protecting the country from terrorist and other attacks. The President of India is the Chief of Indian Army. Indian Army serves for India.