Current Affairs 8th December 2016-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 8th December 2016
Welcome to our Educational Portal, here we are provided all the details of Current Affairs Daily GK Questions. Get the Latest GK Questions of December 2016 now. GKToday is very important our Life; you gain the more knowledge with the help of latest current affairs. Everyone should have to get knowledge about current affairs happening around the world. Here we provide Daily GK questions for the candidates who are going to attend for Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, etc. Aspirants can check the Current Affairs 8th December 2016 from this page. Aspirants can check daily, weekly and Monthly GK updates here. Candidates need to regular visiting to get the knowledge about Current Affairs and gain the latest updates here.
Current Affairs 8th December 2016
- IISF-2016 to begin in New Delhi. The Science and Technology Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan has taken this decision for organizing India International Science Festival, IISF-2016.The festival is being held from today at CSIR National Physical Laboratory Campus in New Delhi.
- Khattar approves implementation of National Hydrology Project. Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal approves the implementation of Rs 50-crore national hydrology project. This project to be set up in the State as a Central scheme with 100 per cent central assistance. The project aims at improving the extent, quality, and accessibility of information about water resources in the country.
- Indian Navy has commissioned INS Kochi, a Kolkata-class Guided Missile Destroyer in its contingent to showcase India’s indigenous efforts in the field of underwater warfare.
- Piyush Goyal Union Minister of State (IC) for Coal, Power and New and Renewable Energy, on 29 September 2015 launched ‘Access to Clean Cooking Energy and Electricity – Survey of States Report’.
- Shavkat Mirziyoyev is the newly elected President of the Uzbekistan
- Bernard Cazeneuve has been named as the new Prime Minister of France
- The European Union (EU) on 6 December 2016 approved Microsoft’s USD 26 billion acquisition of LinkedIn Corporation.The EU’s clearance was the final hurdle to closing the deal, following approvals in the U.S., Canada, Brazil and South Africa.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) relaxed the norms for online card transactions of up to Rs 2000. In order to boost online transaction, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 6 December 2016 relaxed the norms for Additional Factor of Authentication (AFA) for online card transactions of up to Rs 2000.