Current Affairs 6th December 2016-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 6th December 2016
Welcome to our Educational Portal, here we are provided all the details of Current Affairs Daily GK Questions. Get the Latest GK Questions of December 2016 now. GKToday is very important our Life; you gain the more knowledge with the help of latest current affairs. Everyone should have to get knowledge about current affairs happening around the world. Here we provide Daily GK questions for the candidates who are going to attend for Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, etc. Aspirants can check the Current Affairs 6th December 2016 from this page. Aspirants can check daily, weekly and Monthly GK updates here. Candidates need to regular visiting to get the knowledge about Current Affairs and gain the latest updates here.
Current Affairs 6th December 2016
- Rajasthan to launch app for quick response in road accidents. The Rajasthan government will launch a mobile application. This will help the users to reduce the road accidents casualties by half by 2020. The app will be integrated with the details of hospitals, police station, ambulance service, emergency services. The user can assess contact details and can seek help or ambulance or report an accident.
- Amazon launches global startup program ‘Launchpad’ in India. E-commerce giant Amazon has recently launched its global startup program ‘Launchpad’ in India. It is an online portal featuring over 400 products from different startups. It also includes 25 Indian startups. The program will also help Indian startups to sell their products overseas.
- Airtel Payments Bank to offer talk-time on new savings account. Airtel Payments Bank, the first payments bank in India introduce that any customer opening a savings account with it will get one minute of talk time on his/her Airtel mobile for every rupee deposited. If a customer opens an account with a deposit of Rs1,000 then he/she will get 1,000 minutes of free talk time on his/her Airtel mobile number.
- RBI Issues Guidelines on Large Exposure. The RBI announced the final guidelines on its large exposures framework and will come into effect from March 31, 2019. These guidelines are aimed at significant tightening of norms pertaining to concentration risks of banks and thus with these guidelines, a large exposure is defined as any exposure to a counter-party or parties which is equal to 10% of the bank’s eligible capital base.
- PM Narendra Modi wins Time’s Person of the year online readers’ poll.
- Rekha Get lifetime Achievement Award at Star Screen Ward.
- ISRO Eyes Record With Launch Of 83 Satellites On Single Rocket. Indian space agency ISRO is aiming for a world record by putting into the 83 satellites orbit. Out of those, 2 Indian and 81 foreign on a single rocket in early 2017.
- Star Screen Awards:- Amitabh Bachchan-starred Pink movie bags four awards at the Star Screen Awards 2016. Alia Bhatt receives best actress.