Current Affairs 5th December 2016-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 5th December 2016
Welcome to our Educational Portal, here we are provided all the details of Current Affairs Daily GK Questions. Get the Latest GK Questions of December 2016 now. GKToday is very important our Life; you gain the more knowledge with the help of latest current affairs. Everyone should have to get knowledge about current affairs happening around the world. Here we provide Daily GK questions for the candidates who are going to attend for Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, etc. Aspirants can check the Current Affairs 5th December 2016 from this page. Aspirants can check daily, weekly and Monthly GK updates here. Candidates need to regular visiting to get the knowledge about Current Affairs and gain the latest updates here.
Current Affairs 5th December 2016
- PM Modi visits Golden Temple with Afghan President Ghani. PM Narendra Modi has recently visited the Holy Golden Temple while at the Heart of Asia Conference in Amritsar. The PM Modi has utilized this opportunity for distributing the food among the devotees gathered there.
- Kolkata Awarded Best Cities Award at C40 Mayors Summit. Eleven cities were given prestigious recognition an awards ceremony in Mexico City. The C40 Cities Awards recognize the world’s most inspiring and innovative cities tackling climate change. Kolkata and 10 other cities from across the globe, has been honored with the Best Cities Of 2016 Award.
- Usain Bolt from Jamaica and Almaz Ayana of Ethiopia has been awarded the 2016 IAAF World Athlete of the Year award.
- The 7th World Ayurveda Congress (WAC) was held at Science City in Kolkata, West Bengal.The focus theme of the Ayurveda Congress was “Strengthening the Ayurveda Ecosystem“. The major components of the congress were public outreach session, Ayurveda Clinics for the general public and Public Lectures.
- Indian contestant Srinidhi Shetty wins Miss Supranational. India’s representative Srinidhi Shetty has been crowned Miss Supranational 2016, an international beauty pageant.
- The Heart of Asia conference in Amritsar. The 6th Ministerial Conference of Heart of Asia summit was held in Amritsar and was attended by over 40 delegates, including 14 from southeast and central Asian member countries. Under the ‘Amritsar Declaration’ adopted at the summit, terrorism was declared the biggest threat to the peace, stability, and prosperity of the Asian nations.
- Emirates launched world’s shortest service on largest plane Airbus A380.
- India, Russia to sign agreement on Kudankulam units 5 and 6 this month.