Current Affairs 3rd August 2016-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions & Answers, Current Affairs August 2016
All those Jobs Seekers who are preparing the latest or upcoming Government Jobs, Competitive Examinations, they have also needed the Details of Latest Current Affairs, for preparation of the general Knowledge Subject. Applicants can get latest updates on this Post. Here we update today or Daily GK Quiz August 2016, Current Affairs 3rd August 2016, Today Important Question and GK Question Answer today with covering description about the topics, Here we also covering the current highlight topics for discussion like as national & international affairs, trades/economics, award, books, sports fields.
Current Affairs 3rd August 2016
Today Important Question & Answers check Here for All Competitive Exams
- The Parliamentary Committee on External Affairs, which during August 2016 tabled its report pertaining to Indian diplomatic services, made which important recommendation for Indian Foreign Service (IFS) exam? – UPSC should have additional paper in civil service exam for IFS aspirants
- The State Bank of India on 2 August 2016 launched two new cheaper home loan products – ‘SBI Privilege Home Loan’ and ‘SBI Shaurya Home Loan’. These products are tailor-made for which groups? – Government employees and Defence personnel (respectively)
- Tripura Sundari Express Train was flagged off by Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu, Between Agartala and Delhi
- Yuriko Koike has elected as the Firest governor of Tokyo
- Nida The Typhoon that Made its Landfall near Dapeng Peninsula in China’s Guangdong Province in August 2016
- Rani Singh Nair is set be appointed at the new Chairperson of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)
- Bank of Baroda has tied up with a fintech start-up Fisdom for personal wealth management services.
- Bhaskar Khulbe appointed Secretary to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Central body approves Rs 400 crore for Ganga rejuvenation projects.
- Chocolate maker Mondelez International has roped in Deepak Iyer as managing director of its India unit and part of the Asia-Pacific leadership team.