Current Affairs 28th April 2017-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 28th April 2017
Welcome to our Educational Portal. Now a Days its Became General to Search on the Internet for the Up to Date News Updates of National and International. We cover some important news in Current Affairs Today Section, which are not covered in Daily Detailed News. All the Aspirants can get the 28th April 2017 GK Questions and Practice General Knowledge Quiz from this page. We are provided Daily GK questions for the candidates who are going to attend for Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, etc. Candidates can check the Current Affairs 28th April 2017 from this post.
Current Affairs 28th April 2017
- Government launches UDAN for low-cost regional flights. Prime Minister Narendra Modi today launched “Ude desh ka aam naagrik” (UDAN), a scheme to help people to fly cheaply to small towns. India’s first national aviation (UDAN) policy launched in June last year. The lowest airfare is Rs. 2,500.
- Reserve Bank of India to issue new 5 and 10 coins. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will soon put into circulation new 5 coins to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the Allahabad High Court. New 10 coins have also been minted to commemorate the 125th year of National Archives of India.
- Uttar Pradesh government cancels 15 public holidays. The Uttar Pradesh government on 25 April 2017 cancelled as many as 15 public holidays in educational institutions that commemorated the birth and death anniversaries of eminent personalities. The decision was taken by the state’s cabinet during.
- India notifies conformity to un resolution of imposing sanctions on North Korea. India on 26 April 2017 notified the compliance of the United Nations (UN) resolution of imposing sanctions on North Korea. The sanctions include prevention of direct or indirect supply, sale, transfer or export of all weaponry.
- Indian Oil to build new terminal at Motihari to supply fuel to Nepal. The Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) plans to build a new oil terminal at Motihari in Bihar to supply fuel to neighbour Nepal through the planned pipeline up to Amlekganj in Nepal. The old terminal at Raxaul, also in the same Indian state, will be closed.
- Indian short film to be screened by Unesco in Indonesia. Rahul V. Chittella’s short film “Azaad”, starring Atul Kulkarni and Sakshi Tanwar, will be screened by Unesco as part of a World Press Freedom Day event on May 3 in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Rajiv Rai Bhatnagar appointed as CRPF chief. IPS officer Rajiv Rai Bhatnagar has been appointed as the Director-General of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). The CRPF was functioning without a head for the past two months after the retirement of K. Durga Prasad on February 28, 2017. Bhatnagar will be replacing the acting DG Sudeep Lakhtakia.
- ISRO Solar Calculator App Launched to Calculate Solar Energy Potential. Indian Space Research Organisation’s Ahmedabad-based Space Applications Centre (SAC) has developed an Android app, named Solar Calculator, for computing the solar energy potential of any location.