Current Affairs 24th April 2017-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 24th April 2017
Welcome to our Educational Portal. Now a Days its Became General to Search on the Internet for the Up to Date News Updates of National and International. We cover some important news in Current Affairs Today Section, which are not covered in Daily Detailed News. All the Aspirants can get the 24th April 2017 GK Questions and Practice General Knowledge Quiz from this page. We are provided Daily GK questions for the candidates who are going to attend for Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, etc. Candidates can check the Current Affairs 24th April 2017 from this post.
Current Affairs 24th April 2017
- Reliance Industries pips TCS to become most valued Indian company. Mr. Mukesh Ambani, the CEO of Reliance Industries has regained the status of India’s most valued firm by market capitalization. Reliance Industries has recently overtaken the Tata Group’s crown jewel, Tata Consultancy services.
- India replaces Japan as no 2 LPG importer. India has replaced Japan as world’s number two importer of liquefied petroleum gas or LPG, thus giving a push to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s call for a ‘safer kitchen’, according to a report in Bloomberg.
- Dr. Bhakti Yadav, first woman doctor to receive the Padma Shri Award. Mr.Bhakti Yadav, the 91-year-old gynecologist has become the first woman doctor to receive the Padma Shri Award at her home. Madhya Pradesh Cabinet Minister Jayant Malaiyya, district collector P Narahari have presented this award. Earlier, Dr. Yadav could not attend the award function on April 13, 2017, due to some health issues.
- Coffee scented stamps released in Bengaluru. Union Minister of Commerce and Industry Nirmala Sitharaman and Minister of State for Communications Manoj Sinha on Sunday released coffee scented postage stamps at the General Post Office, Bengaluru.
- Haryana defeated Kerala after six years to win the team championship at the National Youth Athletics Meet.
- The Asian Games in Indonesia will feature 39 sports, more than at the last event in South Korea, with some unusual additions including bridge, the Olympic Council of Asia (OCA).
- Rohan Bopanna and Pablo Cuevas win Monte Carlo Masters doubles crown. India’s Rohan Bopanna and his Uruguayan partner Pablo Cuevas lifted the men’s doubles crown at the Monte Carlo Masters after registering a hard- fought three-set win over Spain’s Feliciano Lopez and Marc Lopez in Monaco.
- Kilkari app for awareness on pregnancy, childcare launched. Haryana has launched a new mobile based application namely ‘Kilkari’ to create awareness among pregnant women, parents, and field workers about the importance of antenatal care, institutional delivery, postnatal care and immunization.