Current Affairs 22 July 2016-Daily GK Quiz, Today Important Questions & Answers, Latest Current Affairs 21nd July Important Questions Answers
Current Affairs 22nd July 2016
All those Jobs Seekers who are preparing the latest or upcoming Government Jobs, Competitive Examinations, they have also needed the Details of Latest Current Affairs, for preparation of the general Knowledge Subject. Applicants can get latest updates on this Post. Here we update today or Daily GK Quiz 20th July 2016, Current Affairs 2nd July 2016, and GK Question Answer today with covering description about the topics, Here we also covering the current highlight topics for discussion like as national & international affairs, trades/economics, award, books, sports fields.
IIT Council to provide opportunity to foreign students to study in IITs
- The Indian Institute of Technology Council has decided to provide opportunity to eligible foreign students to study in the IITs.
- The focus will be on the neighbouring countries including Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and Ethiopia.
NASA announces discovery of 104 new planets outside solar system
- NASA has announced the discovery of 104 new planets outside our solar system including four that could have Earth-like, rocky surfaces.
Ajay Bhushan Pandey has appointed New CEO of UIDAI
- The Union Government has appointed Ajay Bhushan Pandey as the Chief Executive Officer of Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet approved the promotion of Pandey with effect from 12 July 2016. He is a 1984 batch Indian Administrative Service officer of Maharashtra cadre.
Sony Pictures Networks bags broadcast right of International Champions
The Sony Pictures Networks India has acquired the exclusive broadcast rights to telecast the 2016 edition of the International Champions Cup (football) in India.
The matches this year will be held across North America, Europe, Australia, and China, and will see 17 of the top clubs from across the world participating in the highly anticipated season opening tournament.
Snapdeal Joins Hand with BookMyShow
- Online marketplace Snapdeal has announced its partnership with e-ticketing platform BookMyShow.
- With this partnership, customers can now book tickets for movies on Snapdeal.
Seven Indian Govt & Private Companies in fortune 500 list
Seven Indian companies have made it to the latest Fortune 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations in terms of revenue. Among Indian companies, Indian Oil Corporation is on top. Retail giant Walmart is on top in this list.