Current Affairs 21st August 2017-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 21st August 2017
Welcome to Current Affairs Today, your source for latest and Best Daily Current Affairs 2017 for the preparation of IAS, UPSC, Banking, IBPS, Railways and other exams. Daily Current Affairs 2017 updates for Banks, Central, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, Railway and other competitive exams. 21st August 2017 Current affairs, Latest GK Questions are available here. Aspirants who are prepared for competition exams can read the Daily Current Affairs and Latest News Updates and General Awareness Questions. We will provide the Today Current Affairs and Important GK Questions on this page. Candidates who preparing for the competitive examination must have knowledge about the current affairs and practice the Today Current affairs GK Question Quiz.
Current Affairs 21st August 2017
- 12-year-old Indian-Origin Crowned Child Genius in United Kingdom. A 12-year-old Indian-origin boy named Rahul Doshi crowned as the United Kingdom ‘Child Genius’ in a popular television quiz competition days after he became an overnight sensation after answering all questions correctly.
- Shapath Bharadwaj wins bronze at Junior Shotgun World Cup. hapath Bharadwaj won a bronze medal in the mixed team trap competition at the ISSF Junior Shotgun World Cup in Porpetto, Italy.
- India and Russia will have a talk at Doklam before Brics summit in China. India and Russia are in touch over the Sino -Indian military standoff at Doklam.In the Brics preparatory meetings, Indian officials have a discussion with their Russian counterparts about the situation at Doklam in Bhutan.
- Honda Cars got a green signal for Rs 1,577 cr expansion project in Rajasthan. For the expansion project for a Tapukara plant in Rajasthan Honda cars receive an environmental clearance of Rs 1,577 cores.
- Navika Sagar Parikrama : Indian Navy’s all women team to circumnavigate globe. A six-member all-woman team of the Indian Navy will set sail in early September to circumnavigate the globe on the sailing vessel, INSV Tarini. This is the first-ever Indian circumnavigation of the globe by an all-woman crew.
- SDMC launches ‘terminator train’. A special train called the ‘mosquito terminator’ was pressed into service on Friday by the South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC), in collaboration with the Northern Railway, to spray anti-larval chemicals along the tracks to control mosquito breeding.
- China launches first cyber court in e-commerce hub. China launched its first cyber court specialising in handling internet-related cases in the e-commerce hub of Hangzhou amid a spike in the number of online disputes.
- NASA Successfully Launches Latest Communications Satellite. NASA’s Tracking and Data Relay Satellite-M (TDRS-M), which is the third and final in a series of next generation communications satellites, has successfully been placed into orbit following separation from an United Launch Alliance (ULA) Atlas V rocket. TDRS-M launched Friday at 8:29 a.m. EDT from the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in Florida.