Current Affairs 16th August 2017-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 16th August 2017
Welcome to Current Affairs Today, your source for latest and Best Daily Current Affairs 2017 for the preparation of IAS, UPSC, Banking, IBPS, Railways and other exams. Daily Current Affairs 2017 updates for Banks, Central, Insurance, UPSC, SSC, Railway and other competitive exams. 16th August 2017 Current affairs, Latest GK Questions are available here. Aspirants who are prepared for competition exams can read the Daily Current Affairs and Latest News Updates and General Awareness Questions. We will provide the Today Current Affairs and Important GK Questions on this page. Candidates who preparing for the competitive examination must have knowledge about the current affairs and practice the Today Current affairs GK Question Quiz.
Current Affairs 16th August 2017
- Iranian President threatens for the new restart of the nuclear program.
- Ronaldo the Real Madrid football player is banned for five matches by Spanish football federation.
- Reliance Communications merger with Aircel got National Company Law Tribunal. The National Company Law Tribunal approved the merger of Reliance Communications (RCom) and Aircel.
- Union Government asks Google, FB, Microsoft, others to remove Blue Whale links. The Union Government directed internet majors Google, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Microsoft and Yahoo to immediately remove links of the dangerous online game Blue Whale Challenge.
- Railway Budget set to be merged with Union Budget from next fiscal. Ending a 92-year-old tradition which started during the colonial era, Railway Budget will be merged with the General Budget from 2017-18 onwards.
- South Indian Bank, SBI Card to launch co-branded credit card. Kochi Based leading private sector Lender South Indian Bank, and SBI Card, one of India’s leading Credit Card issuers, announced the launch of co-branded credit cards for the customers of South Indian Bank.
- World’s most liveable cities: Melbourne ranked Number 1. The 2017 Global Liveability Ranking was released today by the Economist Intelligence Unit.
- First woman officer to get gallantry award in Army. Major Mitali Madhumita on Friday became the first woman officer to receive a gallantry award in the Army.