UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015 Eligibility, UPSC Civil Services Examination, UPSC Civil Services Exam Syllabus, UPSC Civil Services Application Form, UPSC Civil Services Application Fee, Civil Services Main Examination, Civil Services Qualification, UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2015, Syllabus for Civil Service Preliminary Exam 2015, Civil Service Preliminary Examination Application Last Date,
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2015
Union public service Commission (UPSC) Recently published Civil Services Exam (CSE) notification for all of Indian citizens for filling up various posts in various civil services department. Candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria for Civil Services Exam 2015 can apply online through Official website. Civil Service Exam also known as IAS Exam.
UPSC Civil Services exam 2015 Online Application form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites the Civil Services Exam (CSE) or IAS Application Form 2015 for all the Indian citizens who have a dream to become an IAS officer. Interested and Eligible candidates who want to apply for IAS entrance examination 2015 may need to apply online by submitting the IAS online Application Form 2015 before the last date of online submission that is 12/06/2015.
UPSC Civil Services exam Application form 2015
The online application for Civil Services Exam will be starting from 23rd May 2015 to 12th June 2015. The IAS online application from 2015 will be available on the Official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply through Online Application of IAS Pre Exam 2015 by visiting official website of UPSC www.upsc.in before the last date 12-06-2015.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Dates 2015
Union public service Commission (UPSC) has been announced the examination date for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015 (Preliminary) on 23rd August 2015. It is a golden opportunity for those candidates who missed 2014 attempt and waiting for apply Civil Services Exam (CSE) 2015. It Provide the opportunity to the Candidates to apply for IPS, IAS, IFS Posts.
The Candidates before applying online applications for the Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination, applicants may carefully read and understand the eligibility and other criteria contained in the notification of Civil Services Examination, 2015 and Indian Forest Service Examination, 2015 which are available on the official website.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015 Details
Important Dates for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2015
Opening Date for Online Application – 23rd May 2015
Last Date to Submit Application – 12th June 2015
UPSC Civil Services Exam Date – 23rd August 2015
- The candidates who apply for theIAS Application Form 2015 must hold a degree of any of Universities.
- Candidates appearing for their final year degree exam are also eligible to apply for IAS 2015.
- Candidates with professional and technical qualifications are able to apply.
- Candidates who have passed final year of MBBS exam but are yet to complete internship can apply for the prelim exam.
Age Limitation :
Minimum age of the applying contenders must be 21 years and maximum 32 years.
Relaxation in upper age will be given to the SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and OBC contenders up to 3 years.
Candidates Selections for the post of IAS (Indian Administrative Services) will be based on the performance in Preliminary and main exam followed by interview.
How to Apply for IAS Prelims 2015 Online Application Form
- Interested Candidates, go first Visit UPSC Online Portal www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Select on ‘Online Application for Various Exam of UPSC’ connection and select the Civil services Pre Exam (CSE Exam)
- First click on Part-I Registration and proceed.
- Once done with Part-I Registration, now click on Part – II Registration.
- Fill all the required information and upload photograph & signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out of application form for further utilization .