AIPMT 2016 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, AIPMT Online Application form 2016, AIPMT 2016 Exam Dates, AIPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria,
AIPMT 2016 Application Form Apply Online
The all India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) 2016 Exam will be conducted in the Month of May 2016 (Tentative). Now the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi is going to announce Notification regarding AIPMT 2016. It will be announced very soon publicly. Various Universities/Institutions/state Governments are participated in AIPMT Exam to take admission under their control in various courses like MBBS and BDS Courses in various Medical Collages around Country. Around 15% seats are reserved for the candidates who will be qualified the AIPMT Merit List 2016.
All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) is a national level entrance Examination to take admission in top level Medical/Dental Collages in MBBS and BDS Courses. The AIPMT Exam conducted in the Month of May.
AIPMT Online Application Form Dates
AIPMT 2016 Application Form:- The AIPMT 2016 Application will be apply through online mode. All the information regarding to AIPMT like information broacher and Application Form will be available only on the official website of Board. The Board didn’t announce any date about AIPMT Online Application Form 2016 but it will be declared very soon. The applying candidates make sure the Eligibility Criteria before apply Online Application Form.
The candidates should fill the Application Form in proper manner according to their Certificates. The Board will disqualify you if don’t match your information according to your certificates. You can make payment by Credit Card/Debit Card or E-Challan through depositing in CBSE Board account through SBI, HDFC, ICICI or Syndicate Bank. The candidates can apply online application form only once. The candidates may choose Examination City or centre and Examination Language according him. You can leave your comment in comment box for further information.
AIPMT 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates make sure about Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. You should check carefully the Eligibility Criteria which is following.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates who want to apply AIPMT 2016 Exam Form than they must have completed the Age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of Exam.
- The Maximum Age of 25 years for those candidates who belongs to General category. Age Relaxation will be applicable of 5 years for reserved Category like SC, ST and OBC
- The candidates who are Indian Nationals and who are Foreign National (OCI) may appear for Exam.
- The candidates must have passed the 10+2 or plus 2 Exam or appearing in 10+2 Exam or its equivalent Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology (PCB).
- The minimum qualifying percentage has 50% for General Category, 40% for SC/ST/OBC, 45% for General Physically Handicapped (PH) and 40% for SC/ST/OBC Physically Handicapped.
AIPMT 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Registration – 1st Week of December 2015
- Closing/Last Date of Online Registration (without Late Fees) – Last Week of December 2015
- Last date of online Registration (With Late Fee) – Last Week of January 2016
- Admit Card issuing date – 1st Week of April
- Exam Date – 1st Week of May 2016
- Result Declaration Date – 1st Week of June 2016
AIPMT Application Fees
- General/OBC – RS 1200\- (Without Late Fees) or RS 2400\- (With Late Fees)
- SC/ST/PH (Physical Handicapped) – RS 650\- (Without Late Fees) or RS 1850\- (With Late Fees)
How to apply AIPMT Online Application Form 2016
- You should log on the official website of AIPMT aipmt.nic.in
- Download the information Brochure & read it carefully
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- Fill the Online Application Form and upload Photograph and Signature in JPG/JPEG Format
- Make Payment of Application Fees
- Now Click on Submit Button
- Your Application Form will be submitted successfully
- Take a printout of Final Application Form on A-4 Size Page